Home Forums Recovery How do I go on and what could it all mean. Is there an answer to so many questio

• Author
      Participant

To start with we have to understand who we are and how we got here and that involves us having some concept of what we call God.

Why is it necessary because that way we can be located in time to this place and what we should do with it?

Yes we have problems we have injuries we have lost the ability to do somethings but perhaps we have been so much more.

It’s all in how we use it. The first thing I want to address is our concept of God it will require you to think a little bit outside the box but it is very rewarding you see God is not like a person there’s not a physical body or specific physical body he is energy on the scale we can’t even imagine because it includes everything it is in everything it works with everything and it has a purpose to get greater that’s what God does always.

He always gets greater so before we were we were in him as energy the energy that he’s given us we call ourselves but his energy is in everything and it is this constant flow of energy that keeps us alive and moving forward the reason that we are so special in comparison to other creatures is that we get to choose how we will create more energy by the way we share it share back y he always gets greater so before we were we were in him as energy the energy that he’s given us we call our souls but his energy is in everything and it is this constant flow of energy that keeps us alive and moving forward the reason that we are so special in comparison to other creatures is that we get to choose how we will create more energy by the way we share it.

With our ability to control what and how we would direct the energy that close through us we can have dominion over the world that we live in but only our world not somebody else’s therefore when we share with somebody it increases the blood the quality and the depth of the feelings that are produced when we direct the energy to a good and positive goal.

There have been many religions and many philosophies that are supposed to explain all of this and each one of them fall short because they failed to address all the first thing we have to understand is that God the energy that is him is everywhere at all times we are only now beginning to scientifically even comprehend and the second thing is that the purpose is always to  increase the quality of life making the value of life worth more.

Each of us in our life gets to choose the path we are going to take that will hopefully increase the value of our lives that increases based in your feelings when God created us he gave us the ability to decide what we would feel about and how much. We take this for granted along with so many things in our life that until something like a TBI or a stroke happens you just assume everything is going to be fine.  All of a sudden we have  to face a new future with impediments to what we used to do but we still get to choose  it is their choice that brings people together hopefully to help each other and to make life better for everyone.

Our souls which are of the energy from God are tied to our bodies so that we can determine for ourselves or judge ourselves to show what kind of people or what kind of energy  we would represent. The energy that we direct is given to us in our feelings it is tied to our judgment to see if we will choose to do things that will bring other people closer and more together or separate them and divide them thereby causing worst feelings

The importance of all of this is that God gives you the deck in the energy for the day it’s up to you how to use it he want you to do things that will raise the value of living to make your world better in the world of everyone who touches you in  better. Throughout this I will be trying to show you that rather you think of God as a man or something there of or if you were a monk in the Himalayas trying to be in touch with all it is really the same thing God is the all that we are trying to be one with.

The goal is to increase the energy that he has given us so  that we can increase it for him he is always growing.I will be showing how all this energy worked  With the matter so that it would form the fabric of time.  God is the energy source of all things is contained in all things. Understanding your relationship with the creator of all things will give you power to do things in life that people would think impossible.

You need this in order to re-create  your life and your expectancies for those around you. All I ask is that you consider these things in everything in your history and your daily struggles and you will find there is a truth and it is consistent.  There are two basic concepts that you need to understand and these are concepts of energy.

Good and what is good always leads to more evil divide it separates it is only there so we can identify what we would. It cannot be removed because it is part of the  whole.

Sacrifice will always take away value and by doing so it takes away your good feelings on the other hand mercy is when you invest your good  feelings and hope that who you give them to will make them worth more and they do that is mercy I hope that you can come to know the difference. The whole point of this is to help everyone understand there is a truth it is consistent it contains everything If you find an exception please let me know.

The reality of your existence is contained in the energy that God gives you he just wants you to make it worth more if you do nothing is impossible.

• This topic was modified 4 months, 2 weeks ago by  Daniel Gu.
    • Daniel Gu
      Participant

We encourage everyone to freely express what is on your mind, as long as it does not promote hatred, bigotry or hopelessness.

Venting is totally fine.

Who said having a stroke or brain injury is sexy? It sucks! But we are proud of our not giving up and still sharing.

If you are not interested in a topic, simply click on the Unsubscribe link on the email notification, and the system will remove you from the distribution list.

Let our conversations continue.

• This reply was modified 4 months, 2 weeks ago by  Daniel Gu.
      • This reply was modified 4 months, 2 weeks ago by  Daniel Gu.
    • Clem suder
      Participant

After thinking about this you are probably thinking how does this help me. I started by telling you it will locate you at your point in the fabric of time. But even more importantly who YOU are. All of you and how much authority has been given you. What you believe your body gets the energy to accomplish. In short what you really believe without doubt you will achieve. That is how what we call miracle healing happens, it also is effective for slower healing for those with doubt and uncertainty. This is where support groups are most effective, showing that healing and overcoming are real. It is important know ho you are and the creator in order to not doubt. You have more energy than you can imagine learning how to trust and use it is faith. What you believe you can achieve. There is so much that you are capable of, but let’s start with recovery.

Sent from my iPad

• NAOMI BEIGEL

I  found  focusing on what I was able to accomplish after the stroke helped me continue to recover. in spite of Many many moments of frustration and anger, by utilizing what I was able to do, helped me accomplish more. I documented all milestones so I could review them when discouragement tried win over my successes.

• eugene sekiguchi
        Participant

4/9/19
        about 10:10 am pst
        To All,
        I have to agree with Naomi 100 percent.
        I must say that practice needs be emphasized. All of recovery depends on it.
        I think that we must not let the world forget that survivors are customers all of the research efforts so we need to be a part of it (at present the customer/patient is ignored).
        Gene
        On Apr 9, 2019, at 10:04 AM, Strokefocus <[email protected]> wrote:

[https://www.strokefocus.net/wp-content/uploads/2019/01/strokefocus_2_logo.png]

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.