• Creator
    Topic
    Thobeka Marumo
    Participant

How does one make sense of separation with intimate partner post-stroke?

• Author
    Replies
    • Tshidi Modiragale
      Participant

my partner left me after stroke disappeared without communication it broke my heart but i told my self life must go on.I started online dating and have option to communicate with different people and those who are connected to me i open up on my situation we communicate online .i have Aphasia so i cant reply when they call but i found someone who understands my situation and will like to take out and he is willing to wait for me to improve. i am positive this can work be positive 🥰💃🏽💃🏽i wish you luck Thobeka .no where in your page should be you gave up

• Shaun vorster
      Participant

hi thobeka,this is a very common question,I don’t believe it’s possible to make sense before you have been able to adapt and improvise to your new life as a survivor together with your love interest/partner.

• Strokefocus Admin
      Participant
      Thombeka, that is a very good question.
      I heard that from many people. I also know many find their wonderful new partners after stroke. Tell us more about what you think. What is your story?
      And right now, just reply to through email, your answer will be posted on the forum. And this is true to everyone who received the forum notification.

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.