• Creator
    Topic
    Strokefocus Admin
    Participant

Fighting stroke and TBI is hard. But we still need a good laugh.

We are now featuring our weekly “Tuesday Bus Station” meeting, run by a crew of veteran “bus station operators” who are survivors and caregivers with a great sense of humor and unyielding optimism. Did I mention the very funny Clem Suder?

It is a truly hilarious gathering where after a laugh you will connect with people who share your struggle but ready to cheer you up.

Join Clem and the crew!

Every Tuesday at 1 pm Pacific Time! Email help@strokefocus.net if you need details for attending.

• Author
    Replies
    • Ad Adams
      Keymaster

Dear Colleagues ,
      I hope this message finds you all in good health.
      The Stroke Association Supportnetwork-Ghana in collaboration with the KorleBu Stroke Unit and the Ghana NCD Alliance will  commemuarate the 4th National Stroke Survivors Day on the 16th of March which will also be  SASNET GHANA’S  10 year anniversary . We would  use the occasion to introduce the PDSS to all stakeholders as we would be piloting the programme at KorleBu .
      The event would be a hybrid event , a link would be shared to all and invite you all to participate .
      Your support would be much appreciated. 
      Thank you 
      Ad  

• sehjad ansari 124
      Participant

ok thanks

• Anonymous
      Inactive

How to join?

• George Scola
      Participant

I’m a huge believer in being able to find the light side of a stroke. Being able to laugh at myself when my effected hand accidentally slaps me in the face…priceless! Finding humour in difficult situations has always been my way of combatting conflict and stressful situations. I never take things too personally, however I do have boundaries and am respectful of other people’s feelings.

• Eugene Sekiguchi
      Participant

10/27/21
      American number sequence on date
      To all,
      Join!
      You will be happier after.
      Even if you have a lousy internet connection.
      Gene

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.