• Creator
    Topic
    Tshidi Modiragale
    Participant

is it possible to form a Toastmasters group for people who suffer from Aphasia to participate online share how we can improve our speech Admin can we sessions where we can participate even on learning new words i find that Aphasia is frustrating if you dont see improment

• Author
    Replies
    • Tshidi Modiragale
      Participant

feedback from Toastmasters international Dear Tshidi, Thank you for taking the time to email us. As you will be best assisted in this matter by the New Clubs team (newclubs@toastmasters.org), I have included them in this correspondence. They will be happy to assist as soon as they are able. If you require a more immediate response or wish to address additional questions, please feel free to call them Monday – Friday, 8 a.m. – 5 p.m. MT at +1 720-439-5050 ext. 1404. Thank you for your time and patience in this matter, and we hope you have a wonderful day!

• Strokefocus Admin
      Participant

Let me know how I could support you.

One spoiler. Strokefocus is going to release a mobile app soon. In this
      app, you will be able to create your own groups and add your friends.

• Sara Riggs
      Participant

What a great idea!! Let’s do it!

Sent from my iPhone

• Joyce Hoffman
      Participant

I’ll be a member of that Toastmasters group. I have expressive aphasia. Can
      I do anything in America to help you?

• Joyce Hoffman
      Participant

A marvelous idea! Thanks, Tshidi!

• Eugene Sekiguchi
      Participant

Hi Tshiidi, I think that my email might be repetious. I think that Toastmasters might be the way to go.Especially after your 2nd message. Keep us informed.Thahks,Gene

Sent from my iPhone

• Tshidi Modiragale
      Participant

Morning i know a lot about Toastmasters i use to be a member .i will write to them to guide us we need someone who can translate to each other if we cant move forward

• Eugene Sekiguchi
      Participant

Hi Tshidi. I am for aphasics having a place to improve. I like your idea but I don’t know anything about Toastmasters so my question: Is that the correct group
      or the only one? I like the concept. Keep it up! Gene

Sent from my iPhone

• Tshidi Modiragale
        Participant

how it works is you create a topic of your own and present it we choose someone who will an umm counter the counter and we give each other points on how well we have presented is the similar concept 🥰 to create activities for us then we choose a word for the day that word will be a presentation word for next meeting

Viewing 7 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.